Tube Laser Material Handlers
LaserCraft Industrial, LLC
LaserCraft Industrial, LLC (LCI) is seeking applicants for two positions as machine material handlers in Gaylord, MI.
Material handlers will assist the tube laser process by loading and unloading material, deburring, and packaging. Experience is not required but the ability and desire to learn, is. Experience with manufacturing and driving a fork lift is preferred, as is the desire and ability to succeed in a physical labor position. Second shift available.
LCI is a growing business that makes parts for equipment in the material handling industry. There is ample opportunity for growth of competencies and pay.
- Have a positive work ethic and positive attitude
- Are trainable and eager to learn
- Will have good attendance and will consistently report to work on time, every time
- Work well with a team and independently
In this position, high performing employees can look forward to a robust benefits package including:
- Competitive pay
- Health insurance benefit and HSA
- Flexible paid time off and holidays
- 401(k) with employer matching
- Discretionary bonuses