Website AMOS Mfg. Inc.
AMOS Mfg. Inc. is seeking qualified applicants for an Electrical Design position with their growing team. In this role, a team member would be responsible for designing and editing electrical schematics, component sizing and selection as well as writing and editing PLC programs for standard and custom shredders and recycling equipment. An Electrical Designer works with the engineering team to provide electrical controls for shredders and systems. This role will also include aspects of project management as well as interaction with sales team.
AMI is a manufacturer of industrial shredding and separation equipment. More information about AMI can be found on their website: Home – Amos Mfg., Inc. (amos-mfg.com).
Applicants should have a proven history of:
- Use of Microsoft Office products
- Basic Electrical Circuit knowledge
- Knowledge of basic industrial control components
- Ability to read simple electrical schematics
- Attention to detail
- Meeting deadlines
- Working well independently and with others
In this position, high performing employees can look forward to a robust benefits package including:
- Competitive pay
- Health insurance benefit and HSA
- Flexible paid time off and holidays
- 401(k) with employer matching
- Discretionary bonuses