Covaron Advanced Materials
Covaron Advanced Materials is an award-winning Startup Company. At our core is new application development: the process of creating value through innovative application of our materials to solve the real problems of our customers and the markets we serve. We are expanding our application development group with new team members that are excited and engaged in the collective purpose of making the world a better place through the power of materials.
Currently we are looking to hire a Chemist who will contribute to the research, development, and commercialization of our materials. We are grounded in a culture of active mentorship, respect, and transparency, which is fueled by the ingenuity of our world-class technical team. As a Chemist, you will be exposed to the large, eclectic, and constantly growing applications of our technology. The ideal candidate will enjoy the sense of knowing that every contribution they do makes a difference in the company.
- Assist with formulating and testing new paints.
- Assist with investigating and researching new product ideas.
· Support projects by performing laboratory work to improve product performance
· Set up laboratory equipment and conduct tests and experiments
· Perform laboratory sample preparation and bench analysis
· Become proficient in established Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) and test methods with demonstrated consistency
· Document and summarize experimental data for review and interpretation.
· Communicate results and observations to supervisor and other team members, making special note of unexpected results or observations
· Adheres to laboratory policies
· Maintains safe and clean working environment
- Bachelor’s degree in chemistry or equivalent
- Consistent, accurate recording and reporting of data/results
- Analytical Skills: Think through detailed information, situations or problems to identify core issues, patterns and their implications
- Excellent communication and reporting skills
- Get-it-done mindset with balance between attention to detail and swift execution.
- Ability to ask questions to understand what is needed/able to learn
- Excellent PC skills, including Microsoft Office products