Website Omni Metalcraft Corp.
Omni Metalcraft, Corp. – Roller Sales Division, is seeking to grow their sales team. In this position, a team member will seek to solve customer needs primarily through telephone interactions. Must be comfortable and experienced making phone calls, engaging in new customer relationships, and maintaining existing customer relationships. Microsoft Office experience including Outlook, Excel, Word, Teams and PowerPoint is preferred. Internal applicants should have experience with the OMC Gem Tools. External applicants should be able to quickly learn new software. A minimum of three years of relative, successful experience is preferred. New hires in this role will be expected to hit the ground running, learning quickly and adding value immediately. There is plenty of guidance, but this person must have initiative and drive to succeed. More information about OMC can be found at www.omni.com.
Ideal applicants will:
- Be self-directed
- Have experience in a fast-paced industrial sales environment
- Be creative and opportunity-minded
- Be friendly and patient
- Have excellent communication skills, including listening
- Have a passion for following up and following through
In this position, high performing candidates can look forward to a robust benefit package including:
- Competitive pay
- Health insurance benefit and HSA
- Flexible paid time off and holidays
- 401(k) with employer matching
- Discretionary bonuses