Website Omni Metalcraft Corp.
If you are looking to begin a career or are looking for more room to grow your career. Omni Metalcraft is looking to add an entry level Mechanical Engineer to their Integrator 2 Team. This challenging position offers plenty of opportunities for career and compensation growth. This team member will design various material handling equipment and associated components of conveyance equipment from customer specifications. Education or experience in Mechanical Engineering is a must and machine design experience are highly desirable. Experience with 3D drafting (SolidWorks is preferred), and knowledge of manufacturing processes are also highly preferred.
- Are results-driven
- Have a positive work ethic and attitude
- Are self-motivated
- Have exceptional written and verbal communication skills
In this position, high performing candidates can look forward to a robust benefit package including:
- Competitive pay
- Hybrid remote work with weekly in-person requirement.
- Employer paid health insurance and HSA for the employee
- Flexible paid time off and holidays
- 401(k) with employer matching
- Discretionary bonuses