Website ConveyX Corp.
Northern Michigan package handling and conveyance integrator, ConveyX Corp. (CXC), is seeking a controls engineer to design system controls based on customer requirements for custom package handling and sortation equipment. CXC’s customers include some of the largest warehousing and distribution companies in the United States.
This individual will be responsible for:
· Review customer specifications and scope documentation for quotation and clarification
· Perform diverse, specialized, and complex work involving significant accountability and decision-making
· Prototype new products to solve customer needs.
· Details oriented with a holistic approach that takes into consideration all facets of developing new products
· Working within a budget to deliver safe and efficient products on time.
· Effectively communicate between project teams, customer teams, and vendors
· Create and review Programmable Logical Control (PLC) programs
· Participate in quality controls inspections, system testing, and system commissioning
· Directs assigned team in the field and assigns priorities consistent with project needs; reports progress to project and engineering management
· Coordinate with equipment designers to ensure mechanical placement of controls devices are appropriate for system functionality
· Provide input that will help lead to continuous improvement of processes and the CXC business
· Two years of related experience (five years preferred)
· System networking knowledge for device integration
· PLC Programming experience; Rockwell Studio 5000 or FactoryTalk
· Proficient with AutoCAD and AutoCAD Electrical or other related electrical CAD systems
· Willingness to travel as needed.
· Experience with industrial HMI and SCADA systems, Allen-Bradley controls/controllers
· WMS and WCS integration
· 24 VDC conveyor systems
· Package Sorting
· Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering
More information about CXC can be found on their website: www.conveyxcorp.com
CXC team members appreciate that the significant growth of the company allows them career growth opportunities and significant salary/wage and bonus opportunities.
All work-related travel is reimbursed.
CXC offers the following robust benefits and compensation package:
· Competitive pay
· Health insurance benefit and HSA
· Flexible paid time off and holidays
· 401(k) with employer matching
· Discretionary bonuses