Website AMOS Mfg. Inc.
For over 40 years, AMOS Mfg. has designed and manufactured industrial shredding and separation equipment. Learn more at Home – Amos Mfg., Inc. (amos-mfg.com). AMOS Mfg. Inc. is seeking to hire a Mechanical Engineer for their growing team.
Engineering candidates are expected to have machinery design knowledge including understanding of power transmission, bearings, and tolerances of machined parts; the ability to apply standard equipment and/or develop custom equipment based on customer applications; and understand the welding and fabrication process. A bachelor’s degree in mechanical engineering, knowledge in machinery design or other related experience is also desired. The ability to effectively use Microsoft Office products is preferred, and experience using Solid Works is expected.
- Have excellent time management skills and a demonstrated ability to get a job done in the timeframe required while managing multiple projects at one time
- Are motivated and driven
- Will communicate effectively with team members and customers
- Are self-learners and self-starters
High performing candidates can look forward to a robust benefit package including:
- Competitive pay
- Health insurance benefit and HSA
- Flexible paid time off and holidays
- 401(k) with employer matching
- Discretionary bonuses