Uni-Craft Manufacturing Corp.
Uni-Craft Manufacturing Corp. (UCM) is seeking to add someone in welding and assembly to their talented team. A candidate will be successful in this position if they have a basic knowledge of, and ability to read, prints, are able to read a tape measure, know the difference between various kinds of structural steel, are able to weld in the flat position at a minimum, and have the knowledge to set up their welding machine and space. Although a welding certificate is not required, welding experience and the ability and desire to learn and grow is. UCM manufactures positioning and lift equipment to meet their customers’ needs.
- Have a positive work ethic and attitude
- Are trainable and eager to learn
- Are able and willing to follow directions
- Are a team player
- Will have good attendance
In this position, high performing candidates can look forward to a robust benefit package including:
- Competitive pay
- Health insurance benefit and HSA
- Flexible paid time off and holidays
- 401(k) with employer matching
- Discretionary bonuses