Yukon Mfg. Corp.
Yukon Mfg. Corp. is seeking to grow their team with welders and assemblers. Applicants should have a basic knowledge of, and ability to read, prints and be able to read a tape measure. For welding, experience welding in the flat position at a minimum, the competency to appropriately set up their welding machine/space, and knowledge of different kinds of structural steel, are all required. A welding certificate is preferred but not required. YMC is a growing company and manufactures equipment for the material handling industry.
- Have a positive work ethic and attitude
- Are trainable and eager to learn
- Are able and willing to follow directions
- Work well in a team player
- Will have good attendance
In this position, high performing candidates can look forward to a robust benefit package including:
- Competitive pay
- Health insurance benefit and HSA
- Flexible paid time off and holidays
- 401(k) with employer matching
- Discretionary bonuses