Steel-Max Mfg., LLC
Steel-Max Mfg., LLC is seeking to add a Welder to their growing team. A candidate will be successful in this position if they have experience in the MIG & TIG welding processes. This position also requires the ability to read prints and understand welding symbols, ability to read and understand different measurement techniques, communicate with engineering on build issues, work with fellow welders in a team atmosphere. The candidate must have the knowledge and ability to set up a welding power supply and their personal workspace. A welding certificate is not required to join the team. Steel-Max Mfg. is in the business of manufacturing material handling equipment.
The Ideal candidate:
- Must have a positive work ethic and attitude.
- Is trainable and eager to learn.
- Is able and willing to follow directions.
- Is a team player.
- Has good Communication skill (Verbal and Written)
- Will have good attendance.
Steel-Max Mfg. offers the following robust benefits and compensation package:
- $18 to $22 starting pay – based on experience and ability to pass a hands on “Welding Test” in the MIG and/or TIG welding Processes
- Health insurance benefits and a Health Savings Account (HSA) option
- Flexible paid time off and holidays
- 401(k) with employer matching contributions
- Discretionary bonuses
- Paid time off
- Tuition reimbursement