Bay Mfg. Corp.
Bay Manufacturing Corp. is seeking to add a Welder to their growing team. A candidate will be successful in this position if they have experience in the MIG welding Process & the TIG welding process is also preferred. This position also requires the ability to read prints and understand welding symbols, ability to read and understand different measurement techniques, communicate with engineering on build issues, work with fellow welders in a team atmosphere. The candidate must have the knowledge and ability to set up a welding power supply and their personal workspace. A welding certificate is not required, welding experience in the MIG weld process is (TIG Welding is also preferred), as well as the ability & desire to learn and grow in a team atmosphere. Bay Mfg. is in the business of manufacturing material handling equipment.
The Ideal candidate:
- Must have a positive work ethic and attitude.
- Is trainable and eager to learn.
- Is able and willing to follow directions.
- Is a team player.
- Has good Communication skill (Verbal and Written)
- Will have good attendance.
Bay Mfg. offers the following robust benefits and compensation package:
- $18 to $22 starting pay – based on experience and ability to pass a hands on “Welding Test” in the MIG and/or TIG welding Processes – depending on what your prior experience is in.
- Health insurance benefits and a Health Savings Account (HSA) option
- Flexible paid time off and holidays
- 401(k) with employer matching contributions
- Discretionary bonuses
- Paid time off
- Tuition reimbursement
- Day shift (Monday to Friday)
- Occasional weekend work as needed