Specialty Pulley, Inc.
Specialty Pulley, Inc. is seeking to add a welder to their talented team. A candidate will be successful in this position if they have a basic knowledge of, and ability to read prints, are able to read a tape measure, know the difference between various kinds of structural steel, are able to weld in the flat position at a minimum, and have the knowledge to set up their welding machine and space. Although a welding certificate is not required, welding experience and the ability and desire to learn and grow is. SPI manufactures equipment for the material handling industry.
- Have a positive work ethic and attitude
- Are trainable and eager to learn
- Are able and willing to follow directions
- Are a team player
- Will have good attendance
In this position, high performing candidates can look forward to a robust benefit package including:
- Competitive pay
- Health insurance benefit and HSA
- Flexible paid time off and holidays
- 401(k) with employer matching
- Discretionary bonuses