Employment Services, Inc.
Employment Services, Inc. is seeking Highly Motivated, Self-Taught Executives for VP of Operations/Finance for our clients.
Our fast-growing consortium of companies are searching for exceptionally driven and adaptable individuals to take on critical leadership roles as VP of Operations or VP of Finance for several independent business units. If you are an ambitious self-starter who has forged your own path to executive leadership without formal training, we want to hear from you.
We are looking for someone who has:
- At least 10 years of experience in business operations, finance, or related fields, with 5+ years in an executive leadership role
- A proven track record of success driving large-scale business initiatives and achieving operational excellence.
- Demonstrated ability to pivot strategies based on changing business needs and excel in high growth environments.
- Sharp analytical skills and financial acumen, with the ability to interpret data and provide strategic business insights.
- Outstanding communication, influence, and relationship-building skills to liaise with all levels of leadership.
- A high degree of self-motivation and the ability to manage with minimal oversight.
- A tireless work ethic, resilience, and unwavering commitment to personal and professional growth
- An alignment with our Mission, Vision and Core Values
This is a unique opportunity for the right individual to leverage their unconventional career path and help drive the future success of our company. If you have repeatedly proven yourself to be an adaptable, results-oriented leader despite not having a traditional background, we want to chat.
To be considered, please submit your resume and a cover letter summarizing your nontraditional path to executive leadership success. Candidates must be based in Mid-west.