Magnum Roller LLC
Magnum Roller LLC, in Alpena, MI is growing their team and seeking qualified applicants for a full-time Supply Chain/Operations team member.
Duties of the position include:
- Scheduling customer orders to various roller manufacturing facilities.
- Procurement of parts and components from manufacturing facilities.
- Communicate with Sales and Manufacturing teams about the status of customer orders.
- Provide problem resolution on customer orders.
- Balance workload between multiple manufacturing facilities.
- Work with Engineering, Manufacturing, and Purchasing to answer questions and resolve issues on customer orders.
Future responsibilities could include inventory management and some vendor interaction. Preference will be given to those with education and experience in the area of manufacturing. Industrial and metal manufacturing experience is preferred. Knowledge of Microsoft Office products is expected.
- Have a positive work ethic and a positive attitude
- Are motivated to perform with excellence
- Have excellent communication skills
- Pay close attention to detail and are well organized
In this position, high performing candidates can look forward to a robust benefit package including:
- Competitive pay
- Health insurance benefit and HSA
- Flexible paid time off and holidays
- 401(k) with employer matching
- Discretionary bonuses