Website Omni Metalcraft Corp.
Omni Metalcraft, Corp – OEM Division in Alpena, MI is growing their team and seeking qualified applicants for a full-time Supply Chain/Operations team member.
Duties of the position include, but not limited to:
- Scheduling customer orders to various manufacturing facilities.
- Procurement of parts and components from manufacturing facilities and outside vendors
- Purchasing and vendor relationship management
- Communicate with Sales and Manufacturing teams about the status of customer orders.
- Balance workload between multiple manufacturing facilities.
- Work with Engineering, Manufacturing, and Sales to answer questions and resolve issues on customer orders.
Preference will be given to those with education and experience in the area of manufacturing. Knowledge of Microsoft Office products is expected.
- Have a positive work ethic and a positive attitude
- Have excellent communication skills
- Pay close attention to detail, are well organized with excellent multi-tasking skills
- Ability to quickly adapt to change
In this position, high performing candidates can look forward to a robust benefit package including:
- Competitive pay
- Health insurance benefit and HSA
- Flexible paid time off and holidays
- 401(k) with employer matching
- Discretionary bonuses