Steel Craft Inc.
Steel Craft Inc. (SCI) is seeking candidates for entry-level Saw operator.
SCI is a great career option for someone looking for growth opportunities. Bring with you a positive attitude and a strong work ethic and your value will be noticed and rewarded. SCI has a low turn-over rate – employees who hire with SCI tend to stay with SCI and flourish in their career.
Saw operation experience is desired but not required as on-the-job training will be provided. A desire to continue learning is required. Full-time applicants are preferred but applicants with part-time interest will be considered. Employees should be, or will become, familiar with the utilization of blueprint interpretation and layouts, machine operations, and general manufacturing processes.
This might be just the opportunity you are looking for!
- Have a positive work ethic and positive attitude
- Are trainable and eager to learn
- Will have good attendance and will consistently report to work on time
- Are self-motivated
- Work well within a team as well as independently
- Are flexible
- Have good communication skills
SCI offers their team members the following robust benefit package including:
- Competitive base pay
- Health insurance benefit and Has
- Flexible paid time off and holidays
- 401(k) with employer matching
- Discretionary bonuses