Regional Sales Representative
ConveyX Solutions, LLC
ConveyX Solutions, LLC is a conveyor manufacturer and systems integrator for package handling, sortation and automation applications. We are seeking qualified applicants for a Regional Sales Representative position on our growing team. The Regional Sales Representative will be responsible for building long term, strategic partnerships with both new and existing customers in their respective geographical region. This individual should be skilled at building strong relationships and account management. This individual will be able to identify customer needs to promote our company’s solutions.
- Proactively identify, solicit, and close business opportunities for ConveyX products and services with accounts within your geographical region.
- Develop trusting relationships with a portfolio of major clients to ensure customer satisfaction and partnership development.
- Acquire a thorough understanding of key customer needs and requirements to ensure we are providing the appropriate solutions.
- Expand relationships with existing customers by continuously proposing solutions that meet their objectives.
- Seek out and identify new target accounts and develop new relationships.
- Use and maintain ConveyX’s CRM tool for all customer and sales process data.
- Serve as the point of communication between customers and internal teams.
- Help resolve issues and challenges faced by key customers.
- Meet growth objectives and goals and prepare regular reports of progress and forecasts to internal and external stakeholders using key account metrics.
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, sales, or a relevant field
- Five years of outside sales experience – Industrial or material handling experience preferred
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills with an aptitude for building relationships with professionals at all organizational levels
- Excellent time management, organizational, problem-solving and negotiation skills
In this position, high performing employees can look forward to a robust benefits package including competitive pay, health insurance plan, flexible paid time off and holidays, 401(k) with employer match, discretionary bonus.