Website NorthAmCon, Inc.
NorthAmCon, LLC., in Alpena, MI, is growing their team and seeking qualified applicants for a full-time career in project management. A team member in project management is responsible for overseeing and achieving successful conveyor system projects from sale to delivery. Effective communication and scheduling with engineering and trades teams is required. Previous project management or contracting experience is required. Knowledge of Microsoft Office products is expected, as well as the ability to read and understand plan drawings.
More information about NorthAmCon and their products can be found at: Home | NorthAmCon, Inc.
- Proposal development
- Overall project management
- Vendor relations
- Customer relations
Ideal candidates have a successful, proven, history of:
- A positive work ethic and positive attitude
- Motivation to perform with excellence
- Excellent communication skills
- Attention to detail and organization
- Strong business ethics
- A passion for solving complex problems with innovative solutions
- Budgeting and staying within a budget successfully
- Leading a team to complete a task
In this position, team members enjoy a robust benefit package including:
- Competitive pay
- Health insurance with HSA account
- Flexible paid time off and holidays
- 401(k) with employer matching
- Discretionary bonuses