Website ConveyX Corp.
ConveyX Corp. (CXC) is looking to add a versatile and dedicated Project Manager to join their growing team. CXC is a designer of material handling equipment. The right candidate will need to have a history of success being proactive and managing large scale design and instillations while coordinating cross functional teams. The list of competencies and requirements below is indicative but not all inclusive of the talent we are seeking.
Proposal development with experience in the following areas
- Identifying teams of internal resources
- Work within a team to develop proposals for projects requested by customers that would include Gantt Charts (scheduling), Scheduling and hosting meetings, Assisting Sales/Estimating to identify vendors and getting quotes from vendors in the areas of: Equipment, Installation, Electricians, Controls, and Permitting
Overall Project Management
- Responsible to PM multiple projects at the same time
- Attend project meetings with customers (98% virtual)
- Keep project notes to aid in Identifying scope changes and Identifying challenges and risks to project.
- Secure resources and manage schedule changes across multiple sites.
- Ensure all necessary resources are informed about project status.
- Coordinate with ConveyX Site Installation Managers to coordinate shipping\receiving, identify onsite Point of Contact(s) (POC), field questions and direct accordingly.
- Responsible to submit required documentation and drawings.
- Responsible for overall budget of projects
- Review project needs of the vendors to ensure they can work efficiently
- Vet potential vendors
- Negotiate and review quotes and invoices
- Evaluate vendor performance
- Primary communicator between ConveyX and Customer
- Understand customer requirements for project installations
- Manage Security and Safety documentation
- Understand customer needs and requests
- Discuss changes with team to identify options for a solution
- Strong business ethics
- Must be proactive, self-motivated, creative, and possess superior communication, organizational and problem-solving skills
- Understand basic budgeting and marketing impacts on project success
- Must be a team player and be comfortable working on multiple teams and projects at the same time
- Must have a passion for solving complex challenges with innovative solutions
- Experience with Microsoft Office Tools
- Outlook, Word, Excel, Project, and PowerPoint
- Able to read and understand plan drawings
- Able to lead a team to complete a task
- Travel within the U.S. and Canada – 20% travel