Website ProCal Innovations, LLC
ProCal Innovations, LLC (PCI) is currently seeking motivated individuals for a full time Product Manager career in Alpena. Preference will be given to those with a Mechanical Engineering or Industrial Engineering degree and experience in the areas of CAD, primarily with Solid Works, Microsoft Word, and Excel. Metal manufacturing experience is also preferred. Individuals must be detail oriented and have strong organizational and communication skills. We offer excellent potential for advancement, and a benefits package for full time employees.
General Description of Position
Responsible for managing their specific product lines. This includes but is not limited to: estimating, manufacturing methods, design, quality, lead times, inventory, application knowledge, technical application resolution, designing accessories (that apply to certain applications) for your product line. Must be able to work closely with sales, estimating, purchasing, engineering, manufacturing, and customers to ensure the correct product for the application is designed and shipped. Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills, especially when it comes to talking with customers. Must be able to speak to customers with popcorn credibility with respect to product knowledge. Look for ways to continuously improve your product lines in order to succeed in continued growth through innovation and identifying new opportunities.
Essential Job Functions
- Manage product application standards
- Manage product quality standards
- Manage product lead time
- Inventory Management
- Cost estimate products and services
- Development of manufacturing methods for new and existing products
- Continuous improvement of product quality, cost, delivery, and general manufacturing methods.
- Price products and services to the market
- Audit product processes
- Technical Application Resolution
- Opportunity Identification
- Identify product objections or hurdles
- Continuous improvement
- Exploring new product design ideas