Coating Concepts, Inc.
The powder coating process is a great career for someone who likes to visually see the results of their efforts. Coating Concepts, Inc. is seeking to add a team member to their second shift. On the job training is available. Team members in this profession contribute to the manufacturing of various equipment by effectively completing the powder coating process – from preparation to completion. Experience in powder coating is not required but the ability and desire to learn quickly is. Producing high-quality products is important, therefore completing each step of the powder coating process with care is necessary.
- Are committed to safe work practices
- Have a positive work ethic and attitude
- Are trainable and eager to learn
- Will have good attendance
- Are self-motivated
- Work well within a team and independently
- Are flexible
- Have good communication skills
In this position, high performing candidates can look forward to a robust benefit package including:
- Competitive pay
- Health insurance benefit and HSA
- Flexible paid time off and holidays
- 401(k) with employer matching
- Discretionary bonuses