Husky Products, Inc.
Husky Products, Inc., in Atlanta, MI, is seeking to add to their team of powder coaters (second shift), assembly workers (first shift), and welders (first shift). On the job training is available. Team members contribute to the manufacturing of various material handling equipment. Experience is not required (with the exception of the welding position) but the ability and desire to learn quickly is. The ability to read a tape measure, conduct simple math, and have a history of using various tools is preferred.
- Are committed to safe work practices
- Have a positive work ethic and positive attitude
- Are trainable and eager to learn
- Will have good attendance
- Are self-motivated
- Work well within a team and independently
- Have good communication skills
In this position, high performing candidates can look forward to a robust benefit package including:
- Competitive pay
- Health insurance benefit and HSA
- Flexible paid time off and holidays
- 401(k) with employer matching
- Discretionary bonuses