Duram Solutions, LLC.
An Operations individual is required to navigate the diverse culture of the IFMC during different stages of a project. From the time the customer contacts your team regarding an order, this position will be responsible to ensure the details of the request get captured, entered and scheduled accordingly.
- Overall Operations
- Customer Service
- Scheduling & Timelines
- Schedule work through the IFMC to meet the committed deadlines of products through the system and causing all supporting parties to produce their product or service in a time frame that meets the time commitments
- Responsible for providing deliveries outside of the Standard and Expedited Delivery Schedule
- Ensure all necessary resources are informed about new requests
- Coordinate with manufacturing
- Process Management
- Understand the entire process from order to customer satisfaction and continually removes waste through improvement.
- Customer Relations
- Prepare quotes and enter orders while providing information related to the transaction
- Understand customer needs and requests.
- Discuss changes with team to identify options for a solution
- Strong business ethics
- Must be proactive, self-motivated, creative, and possess superior communication, organizational and problem-solving skills
- Must be a team player and be comfortable working on multiple teams and projects at the same time
- Must have a passion for solving complex challenges with innovative solutions
- Experience with Microsoft Office Tools
- Word, Excel, Project, and PowerPoint
- Willing to travel on occasion