Husky Products, LLC.
Husky Products, LLC., in Atlanta, MI, is growing and is looking to add team members with material handling skills. Previous experience driving fork truck is a plus but not necessary. Successful candidates will have strong skills at data entry and other computer related functions.
Team members at HPI contribute to the manufacturing of various material handling equipment from conveyors to recycling equipment. Producing high-quality products is important so a strong work ethic is required.
· Are committed to safe work practices
· Have a positive work ethic and positive attitude
· Are trainable and eager to learn
· Will have good attendance
· Are self-motivated
· Work well within a team and independently
· Have good communication skills
In this position, high performing candidates can look forward to a robust benefit package including:
· Competitive pay
· Health insurance benefit and HSA
· Flexible paid time off and holidays
· 401(k) with employer matching
· Discretionary bonuses