Website ConveyX Corp.
|DESCRIPTION||ConveyX Corp. is looking for an enthusiastic and experienced professional to fill the role of Marketing Manager. The Marketing Manager will be responsible for executing effective marketing strategies, assisting with campaign development, analyzing the effectiveness of each campaign, and developing lead generation programs. The successful candidate will play an integral role in building and engaging the company’s customer base and creating effective campaigns that will promote the long-term growth of a range of companies. Includes translating the strategic plans into technical and sales support media such as literature, manuals, emails, website content, case studies, etc.|
|• Utilize both online and offline communication channels to achieve goals
• Lead the marketing process from concept to full production
• Pay close attention to details and ensure creative marketing materials undergo regular review and adhere to brand guidelines
• Develop and communicate marketing plans, campaign results and project recommendations to senior management team
• Analyze data to determine campaign effectiveness
• Create and execute lead generation programs
|REQUIREMENTS||• Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Advertising, or related discipline
• Previous experience in deploying successful integrated campaigns, in both online and offline communication channels
• A proven track record in leading and creating marketing communication from concept to full production
• Ability to guide and oversee marketing campaigns ensuring on-time delivery, within budget and providing quality on outputs and production to ensure commercial success.
• Solid understanding of media, social media and technology platforms with an interest in emerging technologies and proficiency with Google Analytics and web analysis tools.
• Knowledge-driven person who excels at applying macro business and industry drivers, consumer insights and gaps within the competitive environment.
• Highly self-motivated with the ability to multi-task and work effectively under deadlines.
• Ability to thrive in a collaborative, dynamic and fast-paced environment.
• Strong understanding of Microsoft Office programs.
• Excellent analytical, communication and presentation skills.
|ADDITIONAL||Marketing Department Infrastructure and Document Control, Brand Strategy, Branding Guidelines, Social Media, Video Content, Communication Strategy, Content Marketing, System Development|
|BENEFITS||• Competitive health insurance offering
• Health savings account contribution
• 401K matching
• Work remote options
|ABOUT US||ConveyX Corp. is a system integrator for package handling, sorting, automation applications. More information about CXC can be found at Home – ConveyX Corp.|