Mid-West Mfg. Inc.
Mid-West Mfg., Inc. (MWM) is seeking candidates with entry-level to high-level experience for machine operator positions and general labor.
Only serious applicants should apply please.
MWM is a great career option for someone looking for growth opportunities. Bring with you a positive attitude and a strong work ethic and your value will be noticed and rewarded. MWM has a low turn-over rate – employees who hire with MWM tend to stay with MWM and flourish in their career. Schedules vary and include an option to work four days a week with a consistent three-day weekend.
Machine operation (Rubber Extruder, Roll Grinder, Lathe Operator, etc.) experience is desired but not required as on-the-job training will be provided. A desire to continue learning is required. MWM is prepared to generously reward applicants who have experience. Full-time applicants are preferred but applicants with part-time interest will be considered.
This might be just the opportunity you are looking for!
· Have a positive work ethic and positive attitude
· Are trainable and eager to learn
· Will have good attendance and will consistently report to work on time
· Are self-motivated
· Work well within a team as well as independently
· Are flexible
· Have good communication skills
MWM offers their team members the following robust benefit package including:
· Competitive base pay
· Health insurance benefit and HAS
· Flexible paid time off and holidays
· 401(k) with employer matching
· Discretionary bonuses
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: $16.50 – $23.25 per hour