Mid-West Advanced Materials, LLC
Mid-West Advanced Materials, LLC is seeking all levels of candidates (entry-level to experienced) for machine operator positions. Serious inquiries only. Machine operation (Rubber Extruder, Roll Grinder, etc.) experience is strongly desired, but on-the-job training will be provided. A desire to continue learning is required. MWA is prepared to aggressively reward applicants who bring with them relevant experience. Full-time or part-time, permanent, or temporary, this might be just the opportunity you are looking for!
MWA team members are essential in producing quality products using machines for industrial manufacturing equipment and material handling industry.
- Have a positive work ethic and attitude
- Are trainable and eager to learn
- Will have good attendance and will consistently report to work on time
- Are self-motivated
- Work well within a team and independently
- Are flexible
- Have good communication skills
In this position, high performing candidates can look forward to a robust benefit package including:
- Competitive pay
- Health insurance benefit and HSA
- Flexible paid time off and holidays
- 401(k) with employer matching
- Discretionary bonuses