Key Account Manager
Website ConveyX Corp.
ConveyX Corp. is a conveyor manufacturer and systems integrator for package handling, sorting and automation applications. We are seeking qualified applicants for a Key Account Manager position on our growing team.
The Key Account Manager will be responsible for building long term, strategic partnerships with both new and existing customers. This individual should be skilled in building strong relationships and account management. This individual will be able to identify needs and requirements to promote our company’s solutions and achieve mutual satisfaction. The goal is to contribute to sustain and grow our business to achieve long-term success. This position reports to the Vice President of Sales.
- Proactively identify, solicit, and close business opportunities with ConveyX Solutions products and services to both new and existing accounts.
- Develop trusting relationships with a portfolio of major clients to ensure customer satisfaction and partnership development.
- Acquire a thorough understanding of key customer needs and requirements to ensure we are providing the appropriate solutions.
- Expand the relationships with existing customers by continuously proposing solutions that meet their objectives.
- Develop new relationships with identified key accounts by hunting for new opportunities and partnerships.
- Use and maintain the company’s CRM for all customer and sales process data.
- Serve as the link of communication between key customers and internal teams.
- Help resolve issues and challenges faced by ConveyX’s key customers.
- Meet growth objectives and goals and prepare regular reports of progress and forecasts to internal and external stakeholders using key account metrics.
- Have a bachelor’s degree in business administration, sales, or a relevant field.
- Have five to six years of technical sales experience and preferably three to four years of those in material handling or automation.
- Have strong communication and interpersonal skills with an aptitude for building relationships with professionals at all organizational levels.
- Have excellent time management and organizational skills.
- Can problem-solve and negotiate.
In this position, high performing employees can look forward to a robust benefits package including:
- Competitive pay
- Health insurance benefit and HSA
- Flexible paid time off and holidays
- 401(k) with employer match
- Discretionary bonuses