Website Ameri-Shred Industrial Corp.
Ameri-Shred Industrial Corp. is seeking applicants for a general manufacturing position that includes welding, with their team. ASI manufactures recycling equipment such as shredders, conveyors, cart tippers, box dumpers, dust collectors, balers, and more.
Applicants will be expected to engage in assembly work. A background in carpentry, welding, or assembly are preferable but not required if an applicant is willing, and able, to learn.
This position could be a great fit for someone who currently welds full-time and would like to add variety to their days with assembly, and other, work combined with some light welding work.
More information about ASI can be found at www.ameri-shred.com.
- Have a positive work ethic and a positive attitude
- Are eager to continually learn
- Are able and willing to follow directions
- Are a team player
- Will have good attendance/have a history of good attendance
In this position, high performing candidates can look forward to a robust benefit package including:
- Competitive pay
- Health insurance benefit and HSA
- Flexible paid time off and holidays
- 401(k) with employer matching
- Discretionary bonuses