Website Smidley Mfg., Inc.
Smidley Mfg., Inc. is seeking qualified applicants for a full-time opportunity as General Manufacturing Laborer. Duties include but are not limited to building pallets and other shipping preparation. Applicants must be comfortable using wood saws and other related equipment. Attention to safety is required.
Related experience or experience in a manufacturing environment is preferred but not required as on-the-job training is offered.
- Have a positive work ethic and attitude
- Are trainable and eager to learn
- Will have good attendance
- Are self-motivated
- Work well within a team and independently
- Are flexible
- Have good communication skills
- Are honest
Smidley Mfg. offers the following robust benefits and compensation:
- Competitive pay including over-time
- Discretionary bonuses
- Paid holidays
- Earned time off
- Health insurance