Website Innova-Tech Solutions Corp.
Innova-Tech Solutions Corp. is seeking a Financial Manager to join teams working in industrial sales and manufacturing businesses. As a Financial Manager, you will play a crucial role in making sure processes are producing accurate data and also analyzing, researching, and developing metrics that matter to bring about effective decision making. Competencies that parallel a controller or financial analyst will bring value to this role.
Investigating issues and proposing actions:
- Analyze financial statements for multiple business units.
- Identify areas of concern and investigate the cause.
- Monitor metrics and trends and report meaningful conclusions.
- Work with business unit leaders to develop meaningful metrics.
- Collaborate with others to remedy problems and improve the business.
- Work with business unit leaders to gather key data.
- Develop and present sales, costs, and profit projections for the upcoming 12-24 months.
Managing Projects and Reporting
- Leading the execution and completion of projects with key due dates
- Develop reports.
- Review the work of others.
- Work with business unit leaders and VP Finance to develop metrics that matter.
Identifying process and controls issues:
- Watch for processes that are creating significant accuracy issues.
- Watch for controls issues that are putting us at risk.
- Recommend updates.
Preference given to those who have:
- a Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting, Business Administration or equivalent experience
- a mastery of Microsoft Excel and proficiency with other Microsoft Office products
- finance experience relating to industrial sales and manufacturing
- a passion for analytics
- the ability to take complex data and present it in a simple fashion.
- attention to detail and accuracy.
- the ability to work effectively in collaboration with other people.
This job description is a general outline of the key responsibilities and qualifications expected of a Financial Manager. Actual job duties may vary depending on the organization’s specific needs and requirements.
- 401(k) matching contributions up to 4% of pay
- Health insurance with employer paying entire employee premium
- Health savings account contributions equal to employee annual deductible
- Paid time off