Website Omni Metalcraft Corp.
Omni Metalcraft Corp., Inc. in Alpena, MI is seeking to add an Estimator to their team. Omni Metalcraft designs and manufactures conveyors and other material handling equipment to meet the needs of their customers. An Estimator is expected to prepare pricing by identifying labor, purchase parts, material and time requirements for various proposals and requests, ensuring profitability at a pre-determined margin. Preference will be given to candidates with experience in manufacturing, sales or estimating, those who have proficiency with Microsoft Office Products, and who are able to quickly learn new software.
Additionally, ideal candidates will:
- Be eager and able to learn quickly
- Have exceptional time management skills, consistently meeting or exceeding deadlines
- Maintain a high level of accuracy in estimate details
- Communicate effectively in all manners of communication, with internal teams
- Understand basic manufacturing processes
- Understand the technical/mechanical theory, design and application of the various technologies utilized in the design of equipment by Omni Metalcraft
If hired, candidates can look forward to a robust compensation and benefits package including:
- Competitive pay
- Health insurance benefit and HSA
- Flexible paid time off and holidays
- 401(k) with employer matching
- Discretionary bonuses