Website Innova-Tech Solutions Corp.
Innova-Tech Solutions Corp. (ITS) is seeking a highly qualified Engineer to lead it’s technical consulting group along with additional engineers to support the team. ITS is a growing firm that provides high level consulting, product development and design services to a large consortium of companies in the business of material handling. This position is based in Alpena, Michigan but successful applicants could be remotely based from other areas of Michigan if they are willing to travel regularly to meet customer needs in areas such as Alpena, Evart and Hastings Michigan. For more information on the company and our clients please go to www.innovatechsolutionscorp.com.
The main responsibilities of this position are:
- Product development
- Machine Design
- Engineering Consultant
Job requirements and skills necessary to be successful in this position include:
- Effectively communicate between project teams, customer teams, and vendors
- Contribute to documentation: manuals, parts lists, manufacturing plan, etc.
- Strong Engineering ethics
- Strong engineering fundamentals (math, physics, engineering)
- Experience with Design for Manufacture practices
- Understand basic accounting, budgeting and marketing impacts on project success
- Must be proactive, self-motivated, driven, organized, creative, and possess superior communication and problem-solving skills
- Broad interdisciplinary Engineering experience designing/developing new products
- Detail and task oriented
- Experience leading engineering/scientific/technology teams
- Adaptable to a constantly changing environment
- Must be a team player and be comfortable working on multiple teams and projects at the same time
- Ability to multi-task and solve complex engineering problems
- Work with multiple interdisciplinary teams
- Estimating experience
- Must have a passion for solving complex challenges with innovative solutions
- Varied market experiences are strongly preferred