Website NorthAmCon, LLC.
NorthAmCon, LLC. in Alpena, MI is seeking to add a Mechanical Engineer or designer to their growing team. NorthAmCon designs and manufactures Motor Driven Roller and Flat Motor Driven Roller 24-volt power driven technologies to meet material handling needs of their customers. An Engineering team member is expected to utilize job information to efficiently produce accurate drawings for manufacturing. Preference will be given to applicants with mechanical engineering experience, a bachelor’s degree in engineering, a strong familiarity with SolidWorks, and the ability to quickly learn additional custom software. However, on-the-job-training is available and NAC is willing to fully train the right candidate.
Additionally, ideal candidates will:
- Be eager and able to learn quickly
- Have exceptional time management skills, consistently meeting or exceeding deadlines
- Maintain a high level of accuracy of information on drawings
- Communicate effectively in all manners of communication, with internal teams and customers
- Accurately perform basic calculations required for the equipment they engineer
- Understand basic manufacturing processes and product specific capacities and limitations
If hired, candidates can look forward to a robust compensation and benefits package including:
- Competitive pay
- Health insurance benefit and HSA
- Flexible paid time off and holidays
- 401(k) with employer matching
- Discretionary bonuses