Website Industrial Air Technology Corp.
Industrial Air Technology Corp. (IAT) in Gaylord, MI is seeking qualified applicants for a CAD Detailer position with their Engineering Jobs Team (EJT).
Responsibilities in this position include, but are not limited to:
- Work independently to apply job specifications to solid models, drawings, and bills of material for manufacturing of industrial centrifugal fans and associated accessories
- Communicate with customer service teams to address job spec change or clarifications
- Communicate with manufacturing teams to address any issues or questions
- Meet deadlines for customer preliminary drawings, approval drawings and release to manufacturing drawings
A degree or certification in Mechanical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering Technology, or Drafting/CAD is preferred. Entry-level experience working with 3-D CAD software (preferably SolidWorks) in metal manufacturing or machine design is also preferred.
Applicants should have a proven history of:
- Being detail-oriented
- Strong communication skills, written and verbal
- Effective organization
- Effectively working independently
- Remaining current with the evolving standards and work in the industry
This position can be a remote position, but travel to Gaylord, especially for training, is required.
More information about Industrial Air Technology Corp. can be found at: Centrifugal Industrial Fans and Blowers – Industrial Air Technology Corp. (indairtech.com). IAT employees enjoy working for a company with leaders who care about their individual career growth, where they are compensated aggressively based on value added, and that has a history of a positive and supportive work environment.
Industrial Air Technology Corp. offers the following robust benefits and compensation package:
- Competitive pay
- Health insurance benefit and HSA
- Flexible paid time off and holidays
- 401(K) with employer match
- Discretionary bonuses