Website Industrial Air Technology Corp.
Industrial Air Technology Corp. (IAT) in Gaylord, MI is seeking qualified applicants for a CAD Detailer/Designer with their Engineering Jobs Team (EJT).
Responsibilities in this position include, but are not limited to:
· Work independently to apply job specifications to solid models, drawings, and bills of material for manufacturing of industrial centrifugal fans and associated accessories
· Communicate with customer service teams to address job spec change or clarifications
· Communicate with manufacturing teams to address any issues or questions
· Meet deadlines for customer preliminary drawings, approval drawings and release to manufacturing drawings
Education in Mechanical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering Technology, or Drafting/CAD is preferred, and this position requires the applicant to have a solid working knowledge of SolidWorks. Entry-level experience working with product design in a manufacturing setting is also preferred. Training is available for the right applicant.
Applicants should have a proven history of:
· Being detail-oriented
· Strong communication skills, written and verbal
· Effective organization
· Effectively working independently
· Remaining current with the evolving standards and work in the industry
More information about Industrial Air Technology Corp. can be found at: www.indairtech.com. IAT employees enjoy working for a company with leaders who care about their individual career growth, where they are compensated aggressively based on the value they bring to the company, and that has a history of a positive and supportive work environment.
Industrial Air Technology Corp. offers the following robust benefits and compensation package:
· Competitive pay depending on experience.
· Health insurance benefit and HSA
· Flexible paid time off and holidays
· 401(K) with employer match
· Discretionary bonuses