Impact Team Y
Impact Team Y (ITY) is seeking qualified applicants for a Design Engineer position to join their growing team. ITY is in the business of addressing customer needs through the development of material handling equipment.
In this position, a team member will be responsible for the following:
- Work closely with Commercial Leads to develop products to take to market
- Work with manufacturing to develop build processes
- Work with a team to establish and maintain budgets
- Work with customers and a team to design products that meet/exceed expectations and requirements
- Provide technical data and verbiage for product manuals
Applicants should have a proven, successful history with the following:
- Utilizing Solidworks and 2D CAD software
- Research and Development engineering experience (minimum five years)
- Manufacturing and controls integration experience
- Project management
Applicants should have a BA in Mechanical Engineering and/or 10 or more years of appropriate experience.
Team members who are organized, self-motivated, a team player, who can teach others, has an ability to communicate across disciplines and work on and manage multiple projects at one time are a good fit for this role.
The ideal situation is for the team member to reside in, or commute to, Sault Ste. Marie, MI, but for the right hire, remote working is an opportunity.
Impact Team Y offers the following robust benefits and compensation package:
- Competitive pay
- Health insurance benefit and HSA
- Flexible paid time off and holidays
- 401(k) with employer matching
- Discretionary bonuses