Website Omni Metalcraft Corp.
Omni Metalcraft Corp. is seeking to grow their sales team. As a Customer Service Representative, they will assist the Sales team members with their day-to-day tasks.
These tasks may include:
- Processing quotes and orders
- Building and maintaining customer profiles
- Making calls to customers to follow up on quotes
- Help grow sales by customer contact through phone calls and/or emails by just checking in
- Service after the sale; contacting customers to see how everything went with their order
- Send periodic emails and line cards asking for new opportunities to quote
Ideal candidates will view all customer interactions as opportunities. Sales experience is recommended but not required. Experience using Microsoft Office including Outlook, Excel, Word, Teams and PowerPoint is beneficial.
New hires in this role will be expected to hit the ground running, quickly learning the customer base, and making this position their own. There is plenty of guidance, but this person must have initiative and drive to succeed. For the right person there is ample opportunity for growth.
Ideal applicants to:
- Be self-directed
- Be creative and opportunity-minded
- Have good problem-solving skills
- Be friendly and patient
- Have excellent communication skills, including listening
- Have a passion for following up and following through
- Have strong time management skills
In this position, high performing candidates can look forward to a robust benefit package including:
- Competitive pay
- Health insurance benefit and HSA
- Flexible paid time off and holidays
- 401(k) with employer matching
- Discretionary bonuses