Website ProCal Innovations, LLC
Role: Customer Service
Primary Responsibility: Customer Experience
Description of the role:
Customer Service Representatives (CSR) have primary stewardship over responding to incoming quotation requests from customers and turning those requests into purchase orders. CSRs enhance the customer experience through educating customers on basic product information and by assisting customers with evaluating alternate product options to maximize product life and serviceability.
- Engaging with customers to understand wants and needs to accurately process and deliver
- Proactively engaging with customers to close the sale on quotation opportunities.
- Solicitation of customer feedback to uncover hurdles that prevent us from closing the sale.
- Providing concierge services when customer requests exceed personal competency or
- Processing order transactions in an effective and efficient manner
- Educating customers on product features, benefits and services including stock and delivery
- Responding to customer requests for shipping, tracking and special documentation
- Supporting the launch of new products through proactive
- Collaborating with the Sales Manager on sales initiatives
Compensation and benefits:
- Competitive Salary based on your experience.
- Company paid health insurance with HSA for the employee. Dependents can be added for a small premium.
- 401k with generous company match.
- Tuition reimbursement program.
- Discretionary bonuses.
- Flexible paid time off.