Website Omni Metalcraft Corp.
Omni Metalcraft Corp. is growing their team and looking to add a qualified team member in Customer Service. This team member will be responsible for assisting the sales team with day-to-day activities that include, but are not limited to, order entry, sending shipping notices and confirmations, and making and answering calls. Applicants should have customer service experience, knowledge of Microsoft Office Products, and a business acumen.
This position has significant growth opportunities to engage more in proactive sales and assisting current customers.
More information about Omni Metalcraft Corp. can be found on their website: Quality Material Handling Equipment | Omni Metalcraft Corp.
Individuals should only apply if they have a proven history with the following:
- Providing efficient, positive customer service
- Attention to detail
- Working well with multiple other people; working well independently
- Efficiently handling multiple projects at one time, in a fast-paced environment
- Maintaining a positive attitude
Omni Metalcraft Corp. offers the following robust salary and benefits:
- Competitive pay
- Health insurance benefit and HSA
- Flexible paid time off and holidays
- 401(k) with employer matching
- Discretionary bonuses