Website NorthAmCon, LLC.
NorthAmCon, LLC. in Alpena, MI is seeking to add a team member to develop controls systems for their Motor Driven Roller and Flat Motor Driven Roller 24-volt power driven technologies to meet material handling needs of their customers. A controls team member is responsible to develop electrical schematic drawings and design electrical enclosure setups and provide assembly drawings for manufacturing.
Applicants are expected to:
- Have a general knowledge of electricity
- Have a willingness to learn more through additional training
- Learn individual manufacturer’s 24-volt driver cards and how they function; working toward being able to help sales with troubleshooting customer issues.
- Continually work toward learning the basics of ladder logic and understanding PLC controls
Additionally, ideal candidates will:
- Be eager and able to learn quickly
- Have exceptional time management skills, consistently meeting or exceeding deadlines
- Maintain a high level of accuracy of information on drawings
- Communicate effectively in all manners of communication, with internal teams and customers
- Accurately perform basic calculations required for the equipment they engineer
- Understand basic manufacturing processes and product specific capacities and limitations
If hired, candidates can look forward to a robust compensation and benefits package including:
- Competitive pay
- Health insurance benefit and HSA
- Flexible paid time off and holidays
- 401(k) with employer matching
- Discretionary bonuses