Website ConveyX Corp.
ConveyX Corp. a growing systems integrator for package handling, sorting, and automation applications is seeking to add CAD Designers to their team.
Responsibilities in this position include, but are not limited to:
- Understand and discuss machine design concepts with Senior Engineers
- Use CAD and MS Office software to create
- Manufacturing drawings
- Models for concept development per customer requirements
- Customer approval drawings
- Instruction documents for field work
- Use business management software to
- Create Bill of Materials for work distribution to manufacturing and purchasing
- Create\review Internal notifications
- Gather job related information
- Provide engineering calculations as instructed by Senior Engineer
- Load deflection
- Communicate with Operations, Purchasing, Manufacturing to answer questions, and resolve issues with jobs in process
- Participate in quality Inspections and testing of ConveyX products prior to shipping
- Assist with machine assembly as needed.
Applicants should have the following experience/qualifications:
- Experience with CAD Tools including Solidworks and AutoCAD
- Experience with Microsoft Office Tools including Word and Excel
- Knowledge of mechanical drafting fundamentals
- Must be proactive, self-motivated, organized, creative, and possess good communication and problem-solving skills
- Able to follow instructions while being highly detail oriented
- Willing to work in a shop environment on occasion
This position does present an opportunity for remote work but will require a periodic on-site presence. All related travel will be reimbursed.
ConveX Corp. is in the business of designing and selling material handling equipment. More information can be found at Home – ConveyX Corp.
ConveyX Corp. offers the following robust benefits and compensation:
- Competitive pay
- Health insurance benefit and HSA
- Flexible paid time off and holidays
- 401(k) with employer matching
- Discretionary bonuses