Business Development Manager – Electrical Components
Website NorthAmCon, LLC.
NorthAmCon, LLC., a growing company with significantly more growth potential, is seeking applicants for a Business Development Position for their Electrical Components product offerings.
Responsibilities in this position include, but are not limited to:
- Manage and grow relationships and opportunities with channel partners in the target markets
- Engage with strategic targets that promote growth with key end-user accounts
- Develop relationships at all levels within target accounts
- Identify key stakeholders within the target account organizations, who will have an influence on a developing opportunity
- Drive specification and lead generation, and overall business development to increase strategic sales penetration in the target market
- Become the segment market expert on technologies sold in applications in the target market
- Document account details, personnel, and organization makeup within target accounts
- Provide a high-level overview of activities internally to the management team, advocating for target customers to gain internal support and required resources
- Provide a monthly overview of the opportunity funnel and progress on key opportunities
- Participate in segment planning and forecasting efforts
- Provide feedback on emerging trends, competitor strategy, and new product development needs
Requirements and Preferences
- A mechanical aptitude / related technical background or education
- Understanding of control systems and how they function
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office products
- A bachelor’s degree in a related field is preferred
This is designed for someone in the beginning of their career, who is eager to build a successful career in a relatively untapped market. This can be a remote position although some travel is required, including for initial training.
More information about NAC can be found on their website: Home – NorthAmCon, Inc.
NorthAmCon, Inc. offers the following robust benefits and compensation package:
- Competitive pay
- Health insurance benefit and HSA
- Flexible paid time off and holidays
- 401(k) with employer matching
- Discretionary bonuses