Website NorthAmCon, Inc.
NorthAmCon, Inc. is growing our team and looking to add a Business Development Manager, Automotive. As a Business Development Manager, you will be responsible for carrying out business development /sales growth plan for the automotive market segments. You will strive to understand customers’ needs and propose effective solutions for them and will have a proven history of success in providing effective solutions to meet customers’ needs. Prior experience in the automotive industry is preferred, as is a mechanical aptitude. Applicants must be proficient in Microsoft Office tools.
Ideal candidates will be:
- A self-starter
- Detail oriented
- A team player
High-performing employees enjoy the following compensation and benefits:
- Competitive pay
- Health insurance benefit and HSA
- Flexible paid time off and holidays
- 401(K) with employer match
- Discretionary bonuses
As the Automotive Business Development Manager, you will:
- Carry out business development /sales growth plan for the automotive market segments.
- Responsible to manage & grow relationships and opportunities with channel partners in the target market.
- Engage with strategic targets that promote growth with key end user accounts
- Develop relationships at all levels within target accounts
- Identify key stakeholders within the target accounts organization, who will have an influence on a developing opportunity
- Drive specification and lead generation, and overall business development execution to increase strategic Sales penetration in the target market
- Become the segment market expert on technologies being sold in applications within the target market
- Document via Sapphire account details, personnel and organization makeup within target accounts
- Provide a high-level overview of activities internally to the management team, being an advocate for target customers to gain internal support and required resources.
- Provide a monthly overview of the opportunity funnel and progress on key opportunities
- Participate in Segment planning and forecasting efforts
- Provide feedback on emerging trends, competitor strategy, and new product development needs