Airpark Industrial, LLC
Airpark Industrial, LLC (API) is seeking to expand their team by adding assemblers and shipping team members. API assembles equipment for the material handling industry. The work requires individuals who can quickly learn new skills and who have a strong work ethic.
Having experience in utilization of powered hand tools and saws, reading a tape measure, and fork truck operation is highly desirable. On-the-job training is available for those who are eager to learn and can learn quickly. API team members are essential to producing quality products for their customers.
Ideal candidates have a successful history of the following:
· A positive work ethic and positive attitude
· Being trainable and eager to learn
· Reliability and good attendance
· Working well within a team and independently
· Being flexible
· Effective communication skills
In this position, high performing candidates can look forward to a robust benefit package including:
· Competitive pay
· Health insurance benefit and HSA
· Paid time off and holidays
· 401(k) with employer matching
· Discretionary bonuses