Altus Mfg., LLC
Altus Mfg., LLC (AML) is seeking to add an individual to their assembly team. It would be very advantageous for the candidate to have welding experience as they may multitask in this role. A candidate will be successful in this position if they have a good work ethic, are dependable and trustworthy. This position also requires the ability to read prints, ability to read and understand different measurement techniques, and communicate with engineering on build issues. The ability & desire to learn and grow in a team atmosphere is essential. AML is in the business of manufacturing material handling equipment.
The Ideal candidate:
- Must have a strong, positive work ethic and attitude.
- Is trainable and eager to learn.
- Is able and willing to follow directions.
- Is a team player.
- Has good communication skills (Verbal and Written)
- Will have good attendance.
Altus Mfg. offers the following robust benefits and compensation package:
- $15-$19 starting pay – based on experience.
- Health insurance benefits and a Health Savings Account (HSA) option
- Flexible paid time off and holidays
- 401(k) with employer matching contributions
- Discretionary bonuses
- Paid time off
- Tuition reimbursement