Northwood Solutions, Inc.
Northwood Solutions, Inc. is searching to add to their accounts payable/receivable team. This position is full time and can be a blend of remote and on-site work. Candidates are expected to have knowledge and experience of the accounts payable and accounts receivable processes as this person will work in their area of responsibility to process payables and receivables in an efficient manner, seeking to utilize discounts when applicable. An associate degree in business finance or accounting, or a minimum of two years of accounts payable experience is preferred.
Ideal candidates will:
- Consistently meet deadlines
- Process detailed information accurately
- Create and utilize Microsoft Excel spreadsheets
- Independently complete assigned tasks.
- Develop mutually beneficial relationships with teammates and vendors.
Northwood Solutions offers the following robust benefits and compensation package:
- Competitive pay
- Health insurance benefit and HSA
- Flexible paid time off and holidays
- 401(k) with employer matching contributions
- Discretionary bonuses