Sabre Technologies, Corp.
Sabre Technologies Corp., a technology service provider, is seeking to add a qualified SOLIDWORKS integration team member. This new team member is expected to have (or the capacity to quickly develop) the necessary skills to create, update and manage engineering automation tools, including, but not limited to SOLIDWORKS macros, custom API programming and PDM integrations. Candidates should have a bachelor’s degree in a related technology field, or a suitable history of experience in engineering process automation. Experience with Microsoft Visual Studio and SOLIDWORKS is required. The position can support a remote-working individual.
- Will work well with other programmers
- Are motivated and driven to achieve goals
- Are excellent communicators
- Will learn quickly with eagerness
Team members receive the following robust compensation and benefits package:
- Competitive pay
- Health insurance benefit and HSA
- Flexible paid time off and holidays
- 401(k) with employer matching
- Discretionary bonuses